grub-devel

Re: grub.info

From: Robert Millan
Subject: Re: grub.info
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 17:22:56 +0100

On Sat, Jan 02, 2010 at 02:43:52AM -0500, Bruce O. Benson wrote:
> On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 7:18 AM, Robert Millan <address@hidden> wrote:
>
> > > This is the typical problem of contributing complaints vs. code.
> >
> > Bruce, there's absolutely no problem with Vladimir helping with review of
> > code, documentation and proposals in general.  In fact, I find this very
> > helpful.
> >
> > You too are welcome to provide your feedback and participate in the
> > discussions.  If you do this, I will appreciate that you stay on topic
> > and respectful to others.
> >
> > Thank you
> >

> This comment suggests that I have not been on topic or respectful of
> others.  Is that correct?

Hi Bruce,

I often find that when communicating with others, part of the message
content is in the receiver's side.  My words were carefully chosen; If
I wanted to say you're disrespectful, I'd have said so.

Sorry that I don't provide the answer you expected.  But on the upside,
this gives you the freedom to decide it yourself.

--
Robert Millan

  "Be the change you want to see in the world" -- Gandhi