grub-devel

Re: grub.info

From: Bruce O. Benson
Subject: Re: grub.info
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 02:43:52 -0500

On Fri, Jan 1, 2010 at 7:18 AM, Robert Millan <address@hidden> wrote:
> This is the typical problem of contributing complaints vs. code.

Bruce, there's absolutely no problem with Vladimir helping with review of
code, documentation and proposals in general.  In fact, I find this very
helpful.

You too are welcome to provide your feedback and participate in the
discussions.  If you do this, I will appreciate that you stay on topic
and respectful to others.

Thank you

This comment suggests that I have not been on topic or respectful of others.  Is that correct?

--
Bruce O. Benson, mailto:address@hidden | http://www.tux.org
Donating spare CPU to science: address@hidden Team Debian (#2019)