grub-devel

Re: Build failures on Ubuntu due to gettext

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: Build failures on Ubuntu due to gettext
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 00:38:54 +0000

Hi,

On Dec/10/2009, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:

As Richard commented (thanks):

> #define grub_put_(str)          grub_printf(N_ ("%s"), (str))

#define grub_put_(str)                  grub_printf("%s", N (str))

I should not be sending patches when too tired / without properly
testing with the .po that I've just deleted doing some other tests :-)

Now should be fine and after it's committed next gettext patches will
use it when needed.

Cheers,

--
Carles Pina i Estany