grub-devel

Re: gettext: normal_menu.c

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: Re: gettext: normal_menu.c
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 01:04:54 +0000

Hello,

On Nov/28/2009, Robert Millan wrote:

> Please remember about spaces in our coding style:
>
> On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 12:21:28PM +0000, Carles Pina i Estany wrote:
> > +      next_new_line = (grub_uint32_t*)last_position;
>                                        ^ ^
> > +      while (getstringwidth(current_position,next_new_line) > line_len
>                               ^                 ^
> etc.  If in doubt, use indent(1).

Attached the new patch. Comments are welcomed.

The original normal/* files are not indent consistent. So I:
1.- copied the files to old/
2.- applied the patch to the original files and copy to new/
3.- indent old/* and new/*
4.- diff -p -u old/ new/

For next time: what you think to make a patch + ChangeLog entry and
push to trunk and then another push with the changes to the
indent-compliant files?

Cheers,

--
Carles Pina i Estany