grub-devel

Re: Booting TrueCrypt Windows Hard Drive

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: Re: Booting TrueCrypt Windows Hard Drive
Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:01:23 +0100

Am Freitag, den 27.11.2009, 12:52 +0100 schrieb Rob Power:

> Hi to all!
> I have a similar problem with this configuration:

As Vladimir just replied 1 minute ago this mail to your 2nd reply,
there's absolutely no need to post, now 3 times, the same mail.
Seems like your mail system is broken, so I CC you this time.
Sending the same mail over and over again, only _de_creases the chances
that someone is willing to look at it.

--
Felix Zielcke
Proud Debian Maintainer and GNU GRUB developer