grub-devel

Re: [GITGRUB] New menu interface (implementation)

From: Michal Suchanek
Subject: Re: [GITGRUB] New menu interface (implementation)
Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2009 16:38:45 +0200

Hello

2009/9/16 Bean <address@hidden>:

> set gfxmode="640x480"
> loadfont /unifont.pf2
> ismod vbe
> insmod png
> menutest
>
> It runs four tests, it would pause after each test, press any key to continue.
>
> 1, It starts with text mode with three rects, the second rect have 3
> texts, but the last one is outside the view port and therefore not
> visible.
> 2. It moves the second rect to the top and change the view port, now
> the third text is visible but the first is hidden.
>
> 3-4 rerun the following test in graphic mode. If /r1.png, /r2.png, or
> /r3.png exists, the image will replace the corresponding rect box.

Is it possible to change the demo so that the second rectangle does
not get to top?

To me it is not obvious where it is raised.

If it is not possible it's fine with me, I do not think that
overlapping elements have to be supported but if they are not the demo
should look different, right?

Thanks

Michal