grub-devel

my availability

From: Robert Millan
Subject: my availability
Date: Mon, 14 Sep 2009 17:50:29 +0200

Hi,

My vacation just finished, and I'll have less time from now on.  But don't
panic ;-)  I will continue to check the list and respond to issues that
require maintainer attention.  I'll try to do that at least once per week
(perhaps more but I can't make a promise).

I understand the other maintainers are quite busy as well.  So in order to
keep things smooth, here are two ways in which you can help:

  - For obvious bug fixes, remember they can be committed straight away.
    Just use common sense.  Then I can oversee those changes through
    commit-grub logs which is less time-consuming.

  - Review other people's code and ideas.  If you're reading this mail and
    you think you're qualified to give your opinion, then you are.  It's
    much easier to approve (or disapprove) a proposed idea if others have
    given their insight on it.  Likewise for code.

If there's something a maintainer should urgently respond to, and has been
left unattended, feel free to contact me directly through mail or IRC.

--
Robert Millan