grub-devel

About menu interface discussion...

From: Robert Millan
Subject: About menu interface discussion...
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:10:57 +0200

I'd just like to mention that this isn't really good timing for such
discussion, and in fact I'm not following it.  I'm focused on the
1.97 release at this time.

This doesn't mean there's a problem with discussing a menu overhaul,
but if you do, keep in mind my lack of participation doesn't imply
implicit approval.

When the time is right, I'll be glad to talk about proposals like
this one.  In the meantime, my attention will be directed at things
like:

  - grub_vbe_bios_getset_dac_palette_width() regression (memory corruption
    bug).

  - Bugs in filesystems with 64-bit offsets.

which is what our downstream distributors are concerned with.

--
Robert Millan