grub-devel

Re: Boot delay when using grub.efi on Mac Mini

From: Grant Edwards
Subject: Re: Boot delay when using grub.efi on Mac Mini
Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 16:19:21 +0000 (UTC)

On 2009-03-13, phcoder <address@hidden> wrote:

> Have you tried booting from hfs+ on msdos?

Actually I haven't.  I found multiple postings in various
places saying that Mac firmware would only boot from USB drives
if they were GPT partitioned, so I never bothered to try it.

I'll give that a try as well.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow! Vote for ME -- I'm
                                  at               well-tapered, half-cocked,