grub-devel

Re: grub.efi x86_64 on Apple 64bit efi models - status of testing

From: step21
Subject: Re: grub.efi x86_64 on Apple 64bit efi models - status of testing
Date: Wed, 11 Feb 2009 19:10:57 +0100

O.k. I tracked it down a bit more, but would like some input. Command executed:
"insmod uhci; echo 1; insmod usb_keyboard; echo 2; terminal_input
usb_keyboard; echo 3"
Basically uhci and usb_keyboard load consistently now, for whatever
reason. (I suspect it was sth about some weird device just taking
forever to respond, although I wasn't able to reproduce this)
I get returned to the prompt, but no input is accepted. I tried to put
some debug statements into console.c and some others I think have to
do with terminal_input but those don't show up, however the last "echo
3" does appear. So I would like some pointers on where it would best
to insert some more debug statements, or maybe if efi/console.c needs
to be adapted to work with usb_keyboard, as I understand that at first
it only was included in the compile for i386 anyway ...