grub-devel

Re: [Bugfix] Hang on new mac laptops

From: step21
Subject: Re: [Bugfix] Hang on new mac laptops
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 02:46:01 +0100

Ok, confirmed that keyboard is attached with usb. lsusb wans't very helpful cause apart from wireless and bluetooth it only mentioned "apple devices" and "linux foundation devices" however os x has a similiar command line tool ioreg which with -p IOUSB can be restricted to usb. Output http://pastebin.com/m4d3e9c83
I then updated to the usb patch with rev 1985, and compiled etc. debug still seemed to do nothing and as previously terminal_input at_keyboard forces to manually swithc the machine off.

On Sun, Feb 8, 2009 at 8:55 PM, Robert Millan <address@hidden> wrote:
On Sun, Feb 08, 2009 at 07:52:39PM +0100, step21 wrote:
> ok makes sense. I did set debug=at_keyboard (before insmod I think)
> but not output at all.

Sorry, it should have been debug=atkeyb.

Also, you need a #define DEBUG_AT_KEYBOARD line as mentioned on IRC.

--
Robert Millan