grub-devel

Re: Implementing commands from TODO list

From: phcoder
Subject: Re: Implementing commands from TODO list
Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2009 18:27:51 +0100

You might want to have a look at lsmmap function
Vladimir 'phcoder' Serbinenko
Bandan wrote:
First thing's first; I finally realized while getting my daily dose of grub2 that I had unintentionally tried to post my message in a wrong thread here : http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/grub-devel/2009-01/msg00157.html It was very careless on my part and I sincerely apologize for the noise (sorry phcoder and Vesa Jääskeläinen ! ).

Now to my point:

I was looking at the TODO list here http://grub.enbug.org/TodoList into the list of missing commands http://grub.enbug.org/CommandList. As I see that there is not much talk about them on the list, I would like to track the missing commands and start adding them to Grub2. Personally, I would like to start with "uppermem" as I have already gone through the relevant code and it will be easier for me to start with it.

Any ideas/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Bandan