grub-devel

fseek in Grub2

From: Carles Pina i Estany
Subject: fseek in Grub2
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 00:03:38 +0100

Hello,

(Grub2 internal functions questions, related with gettext)

I would like to use io/bufio.c to read the .mo file, so I would use
grub_bufio_open to open, and grub_bufio_read to read.

I'm missing grub_bufio_fseek. I think that I could play with
file->offset, but this would maybe break something else (that's my
guess, I have had no time to look on it).

Why fseek has not been implemented? I mean, because we have not need it
or because some complication?
Someone used to program io/bufio.c or something else wants to take a
look?

Thanks a lot,

PS: I like Grub2 modules, so easy to create a module and start and some
new commands!

--
Carles Pina i Estany            GPG id: 0x17756391
        http://pinux.info