grub-devel

Absence

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: Absence
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2008 15:44:05 +0200

Hi,

Due to circumstances, I will not actively read the list for a while.
Actually, I didn't read the most of the e-mails on this list last
month.  I am sorry for this and how this situation can change soon.

It will help a lot if other people can review incoming patches.  And
of course, please have a look at my USB code.  Except for endianess
problems, I think it is almost ready.

As for OHCI, I do not have the hardware.  If someone knows a Dutch
shop where I can buy OHCI PCI cards, please tell me.  If you know of a
list of cards which have OHCI, it will also help.  Sending me such
card will solve this problem too ;)

Thanks,
Marco