grub-devel

[RFC] DISTLIST and gendistlist.sh

From: Felix Zielcke
Subject: [RFC] DISTLIST and gendistlist.sh
Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 13:08:44 +0200

Hello,

as can be seen on the ChangeLog I cared about the DISTLIST file and the
gendistlist.sh which should be normally used to create it.

Robert has already noted on IRC to me that the file DISTLIST shouldn't
be on SVN

`make dist' does indeed use the gendistlist.sh already to create
DISTLIST, but only if it doesn't already exist.

So I also suggest to remove DISTLIST from SVN
and I want to remind you all that you please think about updateing the
`gendistlist.sh' script if you add some weird *.xyz file or make a new
directory in the root, so that DISTLIST does contain the files in them.