grub-devel

Re: chainloader problem

From: Christoph Peltz
Subject: Re: chainloader problem
Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 01:58:39 +0200

Am Sat, 03 May 2008 19:03:04 -0400
schrieb Pavel Roskin <address@hidden>:

> I have a trouble understanding you, but anyway, the "chainloader"
> command is broken in version 1.96.  Please try the current CVS version
> of GRUB 2.

I think he has done that already (he just misspelled cvs as csv).
The problem seems to be, that the chainloader  does not work for him
with grub 2 alone. He has to use grub 1 to load grub2 and then he can
use chainloader with grub 2.
As me limited understanding goes: THAT is wierd.

Regards,
Christoph Peltz