grub-devel

Re: Google's Summer of Code 2008 / GRUB 2

From: Colin D Bennett
Subject: Re: Google's Summer of Code 2008 / GRUB 2
Date: Mon, 21 Apr 2008 17:39:36 -0700

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008 00:00:06 +0300
Vesa Jääskeläinen <address@hidden> wrote:
> We want to welcome both Colin and Marco to be part of GRUB 2!

Hi,
I'm going to be working on the "Fancy Menus" feature for GRUB 2.

Once I begin producing real code, I will have my Bazaar VCS
development branch available on my web site for anyone interested, as
well as periodic tarballs. I'll use the GRUB 2 wiki to document the
design and implementation as things move forward.

Currently I am getting familiar with the GRUB codebase and design. I'm
going to try to get GRUB 2 booting in QEMU so I can get faster feedback
during development.

Best Regards,
Colin