grub-devel

TPM support with SATA drives

From: Laurent Dufréchou
Subject: TPM support with SATA drives
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 11:06:19 +0200

Hello,

I’m trying to use a TPM chip on a motherboard. I’ve seen trusted-grub project but the problem is that it can’t work because my motherboard supports only SATA drive.

=== 2.6 Known Bugs ===

* SATA and Floppy support is currently not included due to the limitation of stage1.

Now, I’ve just discovered Grub2.

I’m wondering if there is some patch to add support for TPM chip and measurement of files on system, thus on sata drive.

If you’ve got any other idea to help me on using measurement with sata on grub, I will be really happy too.

Regards,

Laurent Dufréchou