grub-devel

What do I make the receive HELP?

From: gilberto
Subject: What do I make the receive HELP?
Date: Thu, 31 Jan 2008 19:30:21 -0200 (BRST)

If, your list email didn't know help me! Who will know?????
Again I have the problem bellow it' impossible anybody know about this.
It's very simply to you. To me is very hard make this alone.
I need only make the value of the adress in memory and verify is correct
and load menu.lst ou menu2.lst.

EIHMMMMMMMMMMM! Answer anything useful to me.

I NEED HELP!!!
I said if necessary will pay without injury to GNU.

Gilberto