grub-devel

Grub Change HELP

From: gilberto
Subject: Grub Change HELP
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2008 16:46:04 -0200 (BRST)

Hi, People, my name is Gilberto I from Brazil, I am development of Linux
FeniX - www.sistemafenix.com.br
I need your help about grub.
I have a problem with grub source and I need your help urgently, I need
change the code of the grub I need modify the boot loader code(grub) to
check the  byte at memory location 0x000ffa17. If
this byte is 0x00, then go to the normal Windows booting, if this byte is
0x01, then
go to the Instant On booting.

But I need help to make this. Please help me. If necessary I will pay.

I am waiting the answer.

Regards to all

Gilberto
FeniX Linux