grub-devel

Checking parametres that are not inside an option

From: adrian15
Subject: Checking parametres that are not inside an option
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:57:19 +0200

If you take a look at search.c you can see that the -s parametrer is
checked outside the command thanks to the ARG_TYPE_STRING constant.

{"set", 's', GRUB_ARG_OPTION_OPTIONAL, "set a variable to the first
device found", "VAR", ARG_TYPE_STRING}

If I want not to check if an argument command that it IS NOT inside an
option is something (a disk, i.e.) or not... how do I do it?

I mean I want something like:

map (hd0) (hd1)

to be checked outside the command without using:

map -disk1 (hd0) -disk2 (hd1)
and the correspondent option definition at map.c

how do I do it ?

adrian15