grub-devel

GRUB 1.93 is released

From: Marco Gerards
Subject: GRUB 1.93 is released
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:31:39 +0200

I'm happy to announce the release of GRUB 1.93. This is the fourth of
our prereleases leading up to GRUB 2.0. We encourage you to try it, as
we have done a significant amount of work towards GRUB 2. Note that
this release is mainly for developers who are willing to contribute to
our project. If you need a working solution immediately, you'd better
to stick to GRUB Legacy at the moment.

The source distribution is available from <ftp://alpha.gnu.org/gnu/grub/>.

Send any questions, ideas, bug reports to <address@hidden>.

Here is the relevant NEWS:

New in 1.93 - 2006-03-10:

* Add support for the HFS+ wrapper.

* Major improvements to scripting support.

* Menu entries are now scriptable.

Thanks,
Marco