grub-devel

pxegrub/nbgrub default config file

From: Nilesh Agrawal
Subject: pxegrub/nbgrub default config file
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 01:03:03 +0530

Hi all,
I am trying to boot multiple diskless clients using pxegrub/nbgrub.
I want to have a different config files for different clients.
Now, i have tried specifying

option space netboot;
option netboot.grub-menu code 150 = text;
option netboot.grub-menu "(nd)/tftpboot/menu.lst";

in the dhcp.conf file, but pxegrub is still tring to load the default
file /boot/grub/menu.lst

i dont want to compile the pxegrub/nbgrub separately for each client
(with config file inbuilt).
even if i have to do so, is there a simple way of specifying the
config file path during compile time.

thanks in advance,
nilesh

--
And ye shall know the truth (source) and the truth shall set you free.