grub-devel

Re: common ieee1275 code

From: Hollis Blanchard
Subject: Re: common ieee1275 code
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 14:59:33 -0400

On Jul 18, 2005, at 1:19 PM, Marco Gerards wrote:

Hollis Blanchard <address@hidden> writes:

I did update the patch slightly (attached). If this is acceptable,
please check in the patch for me, as I will be travelling for a couple
weeks and it will be difficult to work on GRUB during this time. If it
is not acceptable, please fix it for me. :)

2005-07-13  Hollis Blanchard  <address@hidden>

         * include/grub/powerpc/ieee1275/ieee1275.h: Move ...
         * include/grub/ieee1275/ieee1275.h: ... to here.  All users
updated.

This new file does not exist in your patch.  Can you please send it to
me or tell me how to reproduce it?

Unfortunately I can't get at it right now. :/

It was mostly a straight move, but some of the prototypes needed updating... I don't remember, there may have been a few other small changes.

-Hollis