grub-devel

Fedora Core3: builtin_table running out of space ??

From: Sami Mo
Subject: Fedora Core3: builtin_table running out of space ??
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 14:32:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all,

In fedora core 3 using grub 0.95,  I wanted to add one menu function to builtin_table.

I added a menu function to builtin_table in stage2/builtins.c.
This caused the booting process to stop at the splash image stage. I could move the arrow keys, edit the command line, but grub refused to boot.

When i commented one other entry in builtin_table, the booting worked as usual. Looks to me like the builtin_table has reached its max limit and any more entries need to be substituted ??. Am i missing something ?

Thx