grub-devel

Re: diskette boot loader

From: chaac
Subject: Re: diskette boot loader
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2005 21:58:14 +0200

Yoshinori K. Okuji wrote:
On Thursday 27 January 2005 19:44, chaac wrote:

By first looking at grub's web page only list that I can find from
there is this one.

I don't think so. Have you looked at the GRUB web site recently? The only way to know grub-devel is to go the section Development of GRUB 2.

Today ? :)

Assuming we talk about this:
http://www.gnu.org/software/grub/

Now if I look at text I can see 'mailing list' text in red there. In GRUB 2 and GRUB legacy section.

Personally I would probably click on that one. Guess where it goes :)

Thanks,
Vesa Jääskeläinen