grt-talk

[grt-talk] Big Guys have Big schlong

From: Hsieh Kay
Subject: [grt-talk] Big Guys have Big schlong
Date: Sun, 17 Dec 2006 11:19:14 +0000

YO Dude

You Love Big tits? But Girls love big one-eyed monster!
If you don't have one - GET ONE!

Not only a larger ramrod will make you feel better,
it will make you look better!

Get a months supply and see the difference!

No Pumps! No Surgery! No Exercises!

100% Guaranteed Safe Results Or Your Money Back!
Take a look at how it works: http://www.nzcolour.com

--
vndjfghskjwehskdfjsdfg hpmplrlqfskkjijujulkjnjnjljtjjktfhjhkrjn

    'Where are you from? '
    'From the town of  Gamala,' replied the  prisoner, nodding his head to
show that far over there to his right, in the north, was the town of Gamala.
    'Who are you by birth? '
    'I  don't know exactly,' promptly  answered the  prisoner,  ' I don't
remember my parents. I was told that my father was a Syrian. . . .'
    'Where is your fixed abode? '
    'I have no home,' said the prisoner  shamefacedly,  ' I move from town
to town.'
    'There is a shorter way of saying that--in  a word you are a vagrant,'