grt-talk

[grt-talk] Re: Re:

From: Dalton Roach
Subject: [grt-talk] Re: Re:
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 12:39:02 -0100

rate
"Annie, do you remember telling me what a little kid says to his mother when she catches him playing with the cleaning fluid under the sink and makes him stop?
Oh, she was quick, but the big cop looked as if he might be quicker in spite of his size, and strong enough to uproot middling-sized trees with his bare hands.
Could you let me in on - Then it came, it came at once, the way all the really ideas came, rounded and smooth and utterly persuasive in its baleful perfection.
It didnt jibe with his self-image as a Serious Writer who was only churning out these shitty romances in order to subsidize his (flourish of trumpets, please!
It had been five days since his expedition into the bathroom and the parlor, and he had recuperated from that experience faster than he would ever have believed.