Re: pic doesn't center when i use a macro

From: Holger Herrlich
Subject: Re: pic doesn't center when i use a macro
Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2021 07:22:32 +0100

.PS

define label_for {[
    if $1 == 0 then { "Entête Ethernet"      } else {
    if $1 == 1 then { "Entête IP"            } else {
    if $1 == 2 then { "Entête TCP"           } else {
    if $1 == 3 then { "Donnees applicatives" } else {
    } } } }
]}

w = 3 ; h = 2; margin = .2 ; tr = 2 * margin
for layer = 0 to 3 do {
    s = layer * margin
    box width w height h with .sw at (s,s)
    box width w height margin with .nw at last box .nw dashed
    label_for(layer) at last box.c
    w = w - tr
    h = h - tr
}