Re: [mom] Using LIST with DOCTYPE SLIDES

From: Peter Schaffter
Subject: Re: [mom] Using LIST with DOCTYPE SLIDES
Date: Mon, 14 Jun 2021 12:58:47 -0400

On Mon, Jun 14, 2021, Oliver Corff wrote:
> Let's say, "to need anymore". In the early 1990s, I was once tasked with
> making presentation slides, and since video projectors were not readily
> available, real slides were the way to go. Text presentations were
> delivered to a terminal of which I took pictures with Polaroid 135 film
> (rapid development within minutes with dedicated processor), the film
> was then cut and framed and the presentation was ready to go.

Blast from the past!  Makes me nostalgic for the days of galley
type from huge rolls of photograpic paper, cut up and assembled on
artboards (rules and whatnot drawn by hand with a Rapidograph), and
handed off to the camera department for negatives, Dylux proofs, and
final plates.  Pre-press was a lot more fun before DTP.

--
Peter Schaffter
https://www.schaffter.ca