Re: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.

From: Michał Kruszewski
Subject: Re: Adding macro for code listings title to the mm macros.
Date: Tue, 11 May 2021 11:29:52 +0000

You approach is fine when you can treat listing as a figure.
However, when there is a strong requirement that the listing is a listing and
the figure is a figure one needs a macro for listings titles.

I just wanted to know if such macro would be merged to the mm macros if the
support was added.

Best regards,
Michał Kruszewski

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.