Re: Release Candidate 1.23.0.rc1

From: Bertrand Garrigues
Subject: Re: Release Candidate 1.23.0.rc1
Date: Sat, 10 Apr 2021 11:30:13 +0200

Hi Branden,

On Thu, Apr 08 2021 at 12:24:56 PM, "G. Branden Robinson"
<g.branden.robinson@gmail.com> wrote:
> That's my understanding.  I inquired after an rc2 a few weeks ago[1] but
> nothing has come of it as yet.

I will probably need to take one day off holiday in order to make this
rc2, perhaps next week or the week after.  We could also add Deri's
latest extension to gropdf and ms, what do you think?  I also owe a
small dev for Ingo on the texinfo doc generation (this was discussed
off-list last year).

Regards,

Bertrand Garrigues