Re: Large curly brackets in tbl

From: M Douglas McIlroy
Subject: Re: Large curly brackets in tbl
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2020 17:58:38 -0500

> Let's assume I get these braces working, is there any chance to use
PS to rotate them in a tbl cell without breaking everything?

I've done that quite easily with PostScript from a non-groff source.
The ericky part was automating it so I had to do it only once rather
than once per run as the document evolved. It may be somewhat harder
with the higher-level PostScript encoding that groff produces.

Doug