Re: Learning troff - where to start?

From: Federico Lucifredi
Subject: Re: Learning troff - where to start?
Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2020 08:20:36 -0400

Hello Raf,

> Also, when it comes to history of *roff from the UNIX manpages
> angle, this[0] is a good place to visit.
>
> [0] https://manpages.bsd.lv/history.html

That is awesome, it is one of the best stories of man yet (there was a good
conference talk a few years back as well, I will look for the link).

For completeness, I will point out history of man on Linux is missing there,
with Andries Brouwer and myself, as well as Colin Watson and Fabrizio Polacco
missing in the cast of maintainers.

Thanks for sharing!

Best -F