Re: Hypertext solution

From: B 9
Subject: Re: Hypertext solution
Date: Thu, 09 Jul 2020 18:21:55 -0700

I'd like to submit my changes to www.tmac to the Groff project for
inclusion in the next release. I do not believe my changes break
anything, but I'd like to hear feedback from more people.

Please try moving my www.tmac (attached previously) to
/usr/share/groff/site-tmac/www.tmac and try it out on your documents.
If you haven't used the WWW package before, it is quite simple:

.URL "https://www.oeaw.ac.at/kal/agm/";  "Ancient Greek Melodies" .

Thank you,

—b9

.