Re: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.3.rc1

From: Colin Watson
Subject: Re: [groff] Release Candidate 1.22.3.rc1
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2018 12:17:38 +0000

On Fri, Feb 16, 2018 at 12:24:38AM +0100, Bertrand Garrigues wrote:
> I now have full access to GNU's ftp, and I have generated a release
> 1.22.3.rc1.  The target is to stabilize this version before generating
> an official 1.22.4.  If you think there are some important fixes that
> must be passed (I haven't reviewed the Savannah bug list for a while,
> I'll check in the next days) please feel free to comment on this list.

Would it be possible to include these simple fixes in 1.22.4?

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2017-02/msg00015.html
  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2017-02/msg00017.html

And maybe also this one; it had a bit of inconclusive disagreement at
the time (though I stand by my view that there's no point bothering with
a C implementation of this build helper when Perl is already in use),
and has a trivial conflict due to spacing changes in a comment but
otherwise still applies:

  https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/groff/2017-02/msg00014.html

Thanks,