Re: [groff] How does one recreate the \(bs symbol?

From: Tadziu Hoffmann
Subject: Re: [groff] How does one recreate the \(bs symbol?
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2018 01:01:27 +0100

> Sorry if the context is out of the ordinary, but I would
> like to have some specifications of the \(bs symbol, which
> does not seem to exist on Groff.  I am quite certain that
> it can be recreated using Troff's drawing primitives, but
> I can't seem to get it quite right.  Perhaps someone has
> the exact or an almost exact specification saved somewhere?

If you're okay with Postscript, then I'd suggest embedding
this as an external graphic, instead of trying do draw it
with groff primitives.  See the attached files as an example.
I copied the drawing instructions for the logo verbatim from
the Troff User's Manual (the Plan 9 edition, I think, since
it's set in Lucida Sans), so I guess it's somewhat of an
"official" rendering, although the coordinates are probably
munged a bit as a result of embedding in the PDF.