Re: [groff] Commit [09040dbf] is wrong

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [groff] Commit [09040dbf] is wrong
Date: Thu, 16 Nov 2017 19:42:17 +0100

Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
 |> Blush.  This should have been
 |>
 |>       ev = (++j < u && b[j] == HTML_INLINE_LEADER_CHAR) ? a_LEADER : a_NL;
 |>
 |> instead.  Now fixed.  (Still uncompiled and untested, of course.)
 |
 |Please file a bug report in the issue tracker so that it won't be
 |forgotten.

Oh please, Werner, i cannot open a Savannah bug report for each
little thing i find, maybe if it could be driven via mail -- can
i post to bugs@ instead?  I mean, Savannah listed ~16 persons for
groff, of which several can code C/++, and make a lot of noise, if
there is a fatal bug reported they may place that thing in their
TODO list or let it linger.  It is also in the repo of my clone.
Can i post to bugs@ instead?

--steffen