[Groff] Using James Clark's name in groff man pages

From: G. Branden Robinson
Subject: [Groff] Using James Clark's name in groff man pages
Date: Sun, 5 Nov 2017 08:32:27 -0500

Hi James,

I'm doing some work cleaning up the groff man pages for the GNU Project,
and I noticed that your email address still appears in a few pages,
alongside your credit as an author of many parts of the groff system.
In other places, your email address is not listed.

I'd like to make the pages consistent.  Do you have a preference with
respect to keeping your email address in the man pages?

Warmest regards,