Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?

From: John Gardner
Subject: Re: [Groff] groff developments - query about any interest?
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2016 20:22:53 +1100

Good news, folks! The hate I've copped from Jan has inspired me to
prioritise this as my next project, which I hope to commence work on
shortly. =)

To spite Jan further, I've decided the project *will *be named on NPM as
*nroff*, with the human-readable title being "Node-Roff". Since any
*reasonable* person can see why that's an appropriate name for a *node-based
roff* generator.

Thanks for the motivation Jan... when something I love working on works
somebody up, it gives me incentive to work on it harder. =)