Re: [Groff] Typesetting Markup Language (TML) - a Superset of Groff

From: Yves Cloutier
Subject: Re: [Groff] Typesetting Markup Language (TML) - a Superset of Groff
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 16:44:00 -0500

Hello Ralph,

Thanks for your feedback.

Actually no, I don't think the <format-option:text> syntax was considered.
You are right though - most editors have a parens balancing feature, which
could potentially make the <...<...> syntax a hassle to work with, if you
constantly have to delete bracket.

I'll add this to the github to not lose track of it.