Re: [Groff] Help locating financial reports generated by groff

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Groff] Help locating financial reports generated by groff
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2015 20:18:21 +0100

"Gerard Lally" <address@hidden> wrote:
 |On Sun, 13 Dec 2015 17:15:15 -0000, Deri James
 |<address@hidden> wrote:
 |> On Sun 13 Dec 2015 11:31:58 Gerard Lally wrote:
 |>> Some time ago I came across some financial or business reports which, if
 |>> my memory isn't deceiving me, were generated by groff. I vaguely recall

 |All I remember is that they looked stunning, and I'm fairly certain they
 |were produced by you. Old age is catching up with me though so God only
 |knows!

I think you mean the quarterly (?) bank (?) reports.
Yes, it really looked just perfect, but the code that produces it
(it was posted or at least the link was posted and i looked) was
plain disgusting. ^_^
It was in one of those "groff is great i use it for just anything"
threads.. wait.. it must have been somewhen in that deep threads
around end of march 2014 if i recall correctly..  Hmm, i thought
i'd find it in the "letterspacing" thing, but no.  I think he
posted only once.  I even thought i'd have a saved copy locally,
but also no.  The code was really terrible.  Sorry...

--steffen