Re: [Groff] I added section name to man-pages names

From: Werner LEMBERG
Subject: Re: [Groff] I added section name to man-pages names
Date: Sun, 09 Aug 2015 05:37:16 +0200 (CEST)

> Can someone please revert the patch?  This is not possible within
> the short time I have now.

Done:

  git revert -n HEAD
  <edit ChangeLog file>
  git add ChangeLog
  git commit -a
  git push

>> One more reason to move it into a separate branch...
>
> Good, but I cannot do that for some time.  Help?

As soon as you find time again, you can move the now reverted commit
to a separate branch.  I'm leaving today for a summer course, so I
can't help right now.  However, I'm sure you find some guidance in the
net (or other people from the list can assist after they are back from
summer vacation :-).