[Groff] mdoc(7) interpretation differences (maybe groff bug)

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: [Groff] mdoc(7) interpretation differences (maybe groff bug)
Date: Sat, 08 Nov 2014 13:34:59 +0100

Hello,

i finally come around to implement my proposed mdoc(7) reference
extension and yesterday i stumbled over a interpretation
difference (full source attached):

source:
  .It Fn at_quick_exit , Fn _atexit
  groff and mandoc agree.
  .It Fn at_quick_exit , _atexit
  Only mandoc gets that right.

mandoc:
     at_quick_exit(), _atexit()
                     groff and mandoc agree.

     at_quick_exit(), _atexit()
                     Only mandoc gets that right.

groff (1.22.3)
     at_quick_exit(), _atexit()
                groff and mandoc agree.

     at_quick_exit(), _atexit
                Only mandoc (and mdocmx) gets that right.