Re: [Groff] [heirloom] getting dashes when a line is requested

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: [Groff] [heirloom] getting dashes when a line is requested
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 11:15:32 -0500

Thanks for the input.  I'm traveling right now and don't have access to a
printer.  I'll check when I get back.

Also, how does groff get around the problem?

Given that most documents are probably viewed via screen these days, and
the ugliness of the dashes, I'd think this is important to fix.

Thanks.

Blake