Re: [Groff] Suggested patch to post-html.cpp

From: Robert Bocchino
Subject: Re: [Groff] Suggested patch to post-html.cpp
Date: Sun, 21 Sep 2014 16:56:10 -0700

On Sep 21, 2014, at 2:25 PM, Bertrand Garrigues <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi Robert,
>
> I am not qualified to review your patch because I haven't studied
> grohtml's code, but I've tested it on the few .html files that are built
> by default in the 'doc' directory from pic.ms and webpage.ms, there are
> a few .html pages impacted but the result is unchanged, I haven't seen
> any regression.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Bertrand Garrigues

Thanks, Bertrand.

I'm thinking it might be a good idea to start developing a test suite for
grohtml.  That would (1) document what grohtml is supposed to do, including
identifying current known bugs, and (2) provide a systematic way to verify that
patches are working as intended.

Does the list agree?  If so, I am happy to volunteer to work on this.

Regards,

Rob

Robert L. Bocchino Jr.
291 S. Euclid Ave., Apt. PH8