Re: [Groff] broken interaction between line numbering and diversions

From: Dave Kemper
Subject: Re: [Groff] broken interaction between line numbering and diversions
Date: Fri, 19 Sep 2014 01:00:31 -0500

On 9/17/14, Werner LEMBERG <address@hidden> wrote:
> It would be interesting to see your real-case situation.  Can you
> elaborate on that?

Sadly, no.  I created the example file on my system over a year ago,
intending to post it at the time, but I never got around to it.  I no
longer recall what problem I was trying to solve when I ran across
this issue -- but, as I pointed out in my bug report, the issue is
trivial to solve with a couple extra lines in the input file, so I
must have done that and moved on.

Thanks to everyone who responded.