[Groff] Modified 1976 28.tbl ms document --

From: Paul Townsend
Subject: [Groff] Modified 1976 28.tbl ms document --
Date: Mon, 15 Sep 2014 00:33:34 -0400 (EDT)

I have a modified copy (the original also) of the (dated) 1976, USD 28.tbl
man(?) page written using the ms macro package.  It is the only document that I
have seen that describes, with a lot of examples, the format syntax for tbl(1).
 If it (or a modified/rewritten variant of it) could be included with groff, it
would make a nice tbltut page.  The modifications I made were to add a man
macro wrapper so that I could put it in my manpage tree.

Would the groff folks be interested in something like this?  Or is tbl passe'
in the current millenia.

--    aab