Re: [Groff] [Heirloom] Generating doc/ files

From: Blake McBride
Subject: Re: [Groff] [Heirloom] Generating doc/ files
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 12:25:56 -0500

Using private, non-standard, or not-included fonts to document the package
with the fonts makes utterly no sense.  The documents should be changed to
use included or standard fonts only.  This will avoid every new user from
questioning their build or the package itself.  If included or standard
fonts are not good enough - take that up with X11 et al.

Of course, using private fonts in a private document is always fine.

Blake