Re: [Groff] Inputfile_caseencapsulation --with-unpack (and --with-zlib)

From: Steffen Nurpmeso
Subject: Re: [Groff] Inputfile_caseencapsulation --with-unpack (and --with-zlib) support
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2014 12:12:40 +0200

Vaibhaw Pandey <address@hidden> wrote:
 |Steffen,
 |
 |I took a shot at reviewing this last week. Turned out I don't have enough
 |context of the groff code base to be able to do a useful review. I am
 |currently familiarizing myself with the parts of code to which this review
 |is pertinent. However, given my current abilities and the size of the
 |patch, I am afraid this will take time.

Well, there is no hurry.  Once the automake conversion is in
[master] i'll rebase my work upon that and open a tracker issue,
just as Werner suggested.
I personally think it's an improvement of the codebase, take apart
the unpack (and possibly later character set conversion, etc.)
capabilities, so it should be worth a consideration.
Ciao,

--steffen